Andrea Feige

Andrea Feige
About me 
During the school year, I teach music in a public school in the beautiful Gallatin Valley. Over summer vacation, I spend 75% of my time on the trails and backcountry and the other 25% working at a fly fishing shop.
Group membership 
Madison-Gallatin - 024
Montana - 9MT
The Front Porch
TU Women's Discussion